Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day

It's Labor Day...so, I'm laboring.

This weekend was pretty relaxed which is just how I like it. Saturday I headed out for a 'long' ride in preparation for the start of the college football season. I added in a run just before the Georgia game, which they won and looked GREAT! Go Dawgs!

Sunday started off with a trip to the dog park. Dooley ran around, got barked at, got chased, and did some chasing of his own. After he sufficiently wore himself out, we headed home. Went on a short little ride before parking it on the couch for the rest of the day.

Congrats to Alicia Parr and Stacey Richardson for their 1st and 3rd place finishes at the World AG Triathlon Championships in Germany this past weekend!!

I actually had a decent week of training for the first time in quite a while. I accumulated a whopping 10 hours!! I'm finally starting to feel somewhat fit again. It's nice!

No comments: